Our client is a leading provider of innovative protective packaging materials and systems. They design, develop and deliver packaging solutions for a wide variety of consumer and industrial market segments globally. Their products and systems can be found in virtually every industry and they are supported by a comprehensive sales, customer service, technical service and distribution network.
In several European countries where our client is represented, we are looking for Account Managers who will be responsible for maximizing revenue and volume with customers in their region and beyond.
In this role you will implement sales strategies and identify new business opportunities of your own accounts and the ones in your region. You will also advise on the development of marketing and implementation of marketing campaigns to achieve assigned sales objectives.
Other responsibilities of the Accountmanager are:
- Serves as the primary contact for assigned accounts
- Guides routine customer issues such as pricing, warranties and insurance
- Develops account plans for customers
- Responsible for accurate and relevant market analyses including key target opportunities
- Provides input for the organization, including sales forecasts, competitor information, new product planning and ongoing business issues
- Report an accurate record of activities by regularly updating the company’s CRM tools and completing a monthly business review
- Bachelor degree in industrial engineering or commercial studies
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in sales in a B2B environment
- Experience in direct and distributor sales
- Availability to travel extensively within the territory
- Personable and approachable, a self-starter; able to motivate oneself and others
- Fluent in English
Compensation: Salary levels will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will be coupled with a bonus package.