Our client focuses on the rapidly-growing market of CBD. This dynamic company is led by a very strong management team and is expanding its business globally. They entered the European market recently and with their hub in central Germany and production and distribution facilities in South America and Southern Europe, they are ready to conquer the European market. To help grow the organization by exploiting the opportunities in Europe, we are looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (B2B)
for Germany and other regions
In order to be successful in this role, you will be coordinating all the commercial, business development and product distribution strategies in Germany and in other regions. You have a keen eye for identifying potential customers and are capable to develop the existing business partners. On top of that, you explore further possibilities to find new entrances for the highly qualitative product of our client.
General duties & responsibilities:
- Identifies and develops customers and business partners in the region in order to maximize the distribution, sales activities and services, ensuring the maximum amount of revenue and gross profit
- Provides the B2B Head with sufficient insights and market/customers information to help position products and services to the different B2B channels
- Has an existing network or potential business partners (primarily manufacturers or contract manufacturers) that help the company entering into new product categories
- Reports safe and unsafe conditions, possible risk for industrial safety, health, environment and pharma quality and safety standards to the Board
- Complies with and enforce the norm regarding Quality, Safety, Health (SST) and Environment that are standardized in the organisation
Requirements & qualifications:
- University degree
- Proven experience in the pharma, chemical or additives industry
- Proven experience in a Business Development role with established sales goals
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing and cooperation with legal entities
- Availability to travel extensively within the territory
- Fluent in German and preferably a good working knowledge in English and French
- Analytical thinker with excellent communications skills
- Ability to "open doors" and approach high value customers
Compensation: Salary levels will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will be coupled with a generous commission and bonus package.
NOTE: Only EU citizens with perfect knowledge of the German language will be considered for this role.
For more information please contact Elles van der Meer at +31 6 4106 8422 – Nassau Group – Netherlands www.nassau-group.nl - firstname.lastname@example.org