Our client is a New York-based holding company focused on investments in a rapidly-growing medical product. This dynamic company is led by a very strong management team and expands their business globally and they are now ready to enter the European market. With their hub in central Germany and production and distribution facilities in South America- and Southern Europe, they are ready to conquer the European market. To help grow the organization by exploiting the opportunities in Europe, we are looking for a
Sales Manager Europe
As Sales Manager, you will develop and build sales and business relationships with the focus on increasing sales of the company’s products to prospective new clients in certain defined European areas. With your extensive experience in sales in the pharmaceutical, industrial, consumer, or healthcare industries and your hands-on leadership combined with analytical capabilities, you will extend the business, reputation, and infrastructure of the company in Europe. You will help grow the business by developing long term and profitable client based contracts. You will negotiate a wide range of contract types; order development or customer contracts as well as licensing and supply agreements. Cross-industry and cross-functional experience and a strong can-do mentality are key desired attributes for this position. You are in regular contact with the local teams in the company’s various European, South American, and US offices and will help to structure or hire the right professionals to achieve the company’s established goals.
In this role you will report directly to the Head of B2B Sale.
• Identify sales opportunities and broaden sales and customer base to fill sales goals
• Write and implement strategic plans to achieve long term growth
• Track new markets and emerging trends through direct customer contacts, conferences, website inquiries, cold calls, etc.
• Work closely with team members and legal counsel to develop comprehensive project proposals
• Regularly report on progress against all plans, customer visits, and lead generation activities, and provide accurate demand and sales forecasts
• Develop strong value proposition for client presentations and raise awareness of the firm’s capabilities in the industry
• Enhance and consolidate business relationships with key biopharmaceutical customers, brokers and potential partners.
• Academic degree
• Proven experience in a sales role with established sales goals
• Domain expertise with pharmaceutical, healthcare, chemical- or food ingredients and/or business services companies
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in business development, sales, marketing and cooperation with legal entities
• Availability to travel extensively within the territory
• Fluent in English, Spanish and French or German
Compensation: Salary levels will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will be coupled with a generous commission and bonus package.
For more information please contact Elles van der Meer or Remy Rodenhuis – Nassau Group – Netherlands +31 70 3622005 - www.nassau-group.nl