Our client is a New York-based holding company focused on investments in a rapidly-growing medical product. This dynamic company is led by a very strong management team and expands their business globally and they are now ready to enter the European market. With their hub in central Germany and production and distribution facilities in South America- and Southern Europe, they are ready to conquer the European market. To help grow the organization by exploiting the opportunities in Europe, we are looking for a
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
As Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, you will lead and contribute to the success of the business for a variety of customers in Europe. You will handle your responsibilities and projects independently in supply chain planning, customer service operations, logistics projects, warehousing and transportation operations. You are familiar with Regulatory Compliance (pharma or chemicals), maintaining licenses and approvals and will work closely with authority officials, when relevant. People management will become part of the role once the team starts to grow. You will be part of the Management Team in which leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, ownership and efficiency are important drivers.
In this role you will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Manage the team responsible for Inbound Logistics, Operations & Outbound Logistics and Quality Management
- Manage contracts with logistics vendors, implement processes, procedures, and SOP’s with internal and external stakeholders
- Supervise SOP’s, aligned with the business goals and the quality management system
- Optimize distribution schedules with outbound transportation companies via delivery forecasts and overall supply chain coordination influenced by market demand and dynamics
- Represents the company to regulatory bodies and external business partners
- Audit vendor qualification, transportation certificates and similar prerequisites
- Report monthly on main KPI’s and business achievements and goals
• Min. 10 years in Logistics of a Pharma-/BioTech Company
• Familiarity with controlled Products / Betäubungsmittel / BfArM regulations
• Project management skills for building alterations etc.
• Ability to take on roles as e.g. QP, QMS and BTM responsible person
• Flexibility to work for a Start-Up in an entrepreneurial environment
Interested? For more information please contact Mrs. Elles van der Meer, +31 70 3622005